Quite easy, the only lasagna recipe that you required. You can use preready sauce or make it at home as per your taste and requirement. You can store the extra sauce into the refrigerator upto 4 to 5 days and use it later.
Meat Sauce Ingredients
– 30 gm butter
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 kg topside mince
– 1/4 cup tomato paste
– 240 gm jar neopolitana sauce
– 1 cup fresh sliced button mushrooms
– 2 cloves crushed garlic
– 1 tablespoon fresh oregano.
– Salt to taste
Cheese Sauce Ingredients
– 90 gm butter
– 1/3 cup flour
– 1 3/4 cups milk
– 125 gm grated tasty cheese
– 200 gm packet instant lasagne noodles
– 100 gm grated mozzarella cheese
How To Cook?
Meat Sauce Method
Step 1 : Place a butter and onion in a large Pyrex bowl and cook for 2 to 3 mints on HIGH flame.
2. Stir in mince. Cook it uncovered for 12 to 14 mints on MEDIUM HIGH flame. Stirring every 2 mints. Drain excess fat.
3. Stir in tomato paste, neopolitana sauce, mushrooms, garlic and oregano.
Cheese Sauce Method
1. Melt butter in medium size Pyrex bowl for 40 to 50 seconds on HIGH flame. Stir in flour and cook for 40 to 50 seconds on HIGH flame.
2. Slowly stir in milk. Cook for 4 to 6 mints in HIGH flame, stirring every minute.
3. Stir in tasty cheese.
To Assemble the Lasagne
1. Use a 3-litre deep casserole dish
2. Stand lasagna sheets in hot water for 5 mints and then cover base of the dish.
3. Spoon over sheets 1/3 of meat sauce. Cover with 1/3 of cheese sauce.
4. 3 times repeat this process and end with the cheese sauce.
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
6. Cook for 10 mints on MEDIUM HIGH flame with the lid on. Now, after 10 mints remove lid and continue cooking for further 10 mints on MEDIUM HIGH flame.
7. Allow to stand 10 mints before leaving.
8. Cut the lasagna into the pieces and serve with a fresh garden salad and bread.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Servings: 8 Person