Fried egg snack with crispy potato covering
3 hard boiled eggs
3 boiled and mashed potatoes
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon anardana powder
1/2 teaspoon dried and powdered mint leaves
2 beaten eggs
Oil for frying
1. Mix red chilli powder, salt, cumin powder, anardana powder, mint leaves with the boiled mashed potato.
2. Take boiled egg and a handful of potato mix and wrap it around the egg, covering the egg entirely with the mashed potato.
3. Now dip it in beaten egg and roll it over the bread crumbs.
4. Do the same with the rest of the boiled egg.
5. Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the egg chops until golden brown.
6. Remove on absorbent paper and serve hot.
Cooking time: 40 minutes