• For 1 omelet
• 2 – eggs
• 1 – Potato, small
• 1 – Onions, small
• 1 tsp – Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Mustard
• 3 tsp – Oil
• Pepper powder (as required)
- For potato curry:
- Splutter mustard, add chopped onions and fry till transparent.
- Boil and mash potatoes and add it to the onions.
- Add required amount of chilli powder and salt and let cook for 5 minutes.
- For omelette:
- Beat eggs well and add a little salt and the above potato curry.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Heat the omelette pan and pour the above mixture and sprinkle pepper powder on it.
- Turn the omelette carefully to the other side.
- Serve hot with sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Anitha Sahani