Delicious turkey soup recipe with escarole and white beans. Make and enjoy this soup for your thanksgiving celebrations.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 5 slices baguette
– 5 tablespoon olive oil
– 4 cloves minced garlic
– 1 diced onion
– 2 chopped carrots
– 1 small shredded head escarole
– 1 spring rosemary
– Salt, pepper to taste
– 4 cups turkey stock
– 2 cups turkey
– 2 tablespoon fresh basil for garnishing
– 2 cup white beans
How To Make?
1. Preheat the oven at 190 ?C.
2. Brush the baguette with olive oil and put it on baking sheet and bake it till it turns golden brown.
3. Now, cut the garlic clove into half and spread on toast. Set it aside.
4. Take a large pot and heat remaining olive oil on MEDIUM heat. Now, add carrots and onion to it and cook it for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add minced garlic and cook for few more minutes.
5. Now, add the escarole into the pot and again cook it until the escarole wilts.
6. Stir in the beans, salt, pepper, turkey broth, rosemary let it boil.
7. then reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
8. Now, add the turkey into the soup and simmer it for 5-10 minutes.
9. Add one toast into each bowl and ladle the soup over it.
10. Garnish the soup with chopped basil and serve hot.