• 4 – large tomatoes, washed well and cut into quarters
• 2 tbsp – Butter
• 1 tsp – Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – pepper powder
• 1 tsp – salt
• 1 tsp – flour
- Place the tomatoes in a vessel with about 1 litre of water.
- Cook on a high flame heat till the water boils.
- Lower the flame and cook till the tomatoes are soft and pulpy.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Simmer for a few more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Now strain this mixture and reheat for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot with a blob of butter.
- Add more salt or pepper if required.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White