• 1 cup – chick pea (boiled)
• Lemon juice – to taste
• 2 tsps – sesame seeds
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric
• 1.5 tsps – chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – pepper
• 2-3 tbsps – Olive oil
- Soak chickpea overnight.
- Next day boil chickpeas with salt and turmeric.
- In a grinder, add chickpea, roasted sesame seeds, lemon juice, salt, little pepper and chilli powder.
- Pour olive oil slowly and if consistency is too thick, add the remaining of the chickpea water.
- This dip can be served with pita bread, or corn chips.
Recipe courtesy of Rita Surendar