• 3 cup – raw Rice
• 1 cup – boiled Rice
• 1 – grated, Coconut
• Salt as per taste
- Soak both raw and boiled rice together for 2 hours
- Grind very fine adding coconut and salt.
- Take 1 cup of the paste, mix with more than 2 cups of water and cook stirring continuously to make a thick porridge.
- Cool it thoroughly and mix with the batter.
- Add water to the batter so that it has a watery consistency.
- When the tava gets hot, pour in a ladle and swirl the tawa to get a round shape.
- Very little oil is enough and cook covered for another 1-2 mins.
- When done, serve.
- Recipe courtesy: Jaisruchi
Recipe courtesy of Jaishree S