• 1 to 1.5 cups – cranberries, well rinsed
• 1 cup – fresh raspberry, cleaned
• 1 cup – pure maple syrup
• 1 cup – chopped Walnuts
• 1/4 cup – Orange juice
• 1 tsp – Orange zest approx.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan, except walnuts, and bring to a boil.
- When the cranberries start popping open, lower the heat to medium and cook for about 10 more mins.
- Skim off the foam that forms on the surface of the mixture.
- Now add walnuts and stir for another 2 min.
- Switch off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Use it for your turkey preparation or refrigerate for a dessert later.
- Recipe courtesy: http://chefinyou.com/