Yummy Pizza with fresh tomatoes topped with mozzarella cheese
2 pizza breads
2 cup chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon dry oregano herb
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add olive oil, garlic and saute for half a minute.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, red chilli flakes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Spread the tomato mixture on the pizza base evenly.
5. Sprinkle oregano and cheese mixture
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the top is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
7. Remove, cut the pizza into four equal portions and serve immediately