• 1 cup – Wheat flour
• 1 – big grated muli (radish)
• 4 to 5 – chopped Green chillies
• 1/2 tbsp – Cumin seeds (jeera)
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Chopped green coriander
• Salt to taste
• Oil or Ghee
- First grate the muli and squeeze out any excess water.
- Mix chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, chopped green coriander and salt with the muli.
- Add this mixture to the chapatti flour, add 1 tbsp oil or ghee to it and make the dough.
- Roll out parathas, cook well on both sides and serve with green chutney or any curry of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of Kavita Pandit