• 1 cup – condensed Milk
• 1.5 cups – Milk powder
• 4 tbsp – Butter
• A few almonds, Pistachio and Cashew nuts as per taste
- Put butter in a microwave safe bowl with all the nuts and heat it on high till the butter melts.
- Add the condensed milk and the milk powder in bowl and mix well.
- Heat the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the oven and give it a good stir.
- Heat it in the oven again for 4 mins.
- The mixture may swell.
- Watch out for spills.
- Remove the bowl and empty the contents on a plate to cool.
- Cut them into diamonds and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi