• 250g – Chicken
• 1 cup – Cabbage chopped
• 1 – small bunch of Spring onion
• 1 – loaf bread
• 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tbsp – Green chilli paste
• 2 tbsp – Green chilli sauce
• 2 tbsp – oil
• Salt to taste
- Cut the four sides of bread and keep aside. For fillings- Heat oil in a vessel add ginger-garlic paste, green chilli sauce, fresh green chilli paste, and saute for a minute.
- Add chicken pieces and finely chopped cabbage and chopped spring onion
- Add salt and cook till it done.
- Cool this filling
- Dip four sides of a bread slice in water and squeeze it
- Add the chicken filling and cover it properly and make an egg shape.
- Repeat the process and keep these roll for 2 hrs in freezer; deep fry and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of zarin ansari