• 6 – Parval, medium size
• 2 – onion, medium size grated
• 2 – green chilli, chopped
• A small piece – ginger, grated
• 2 tsp – coriander powder
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – dry Mango powder or Amchoor
• Salt – to taste
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1 tbsp – pickle oil
• 1 tbsp – vegetable oil
• For garnish – chopped green coriander
- Clean parval, cut length wise and remove all the seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients (except oil) with grated onions.
- Now fill all the parval with stuffing and keep excess stuffing masala aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add parval one by one.
- Stir carefully and let it cook on low heat.
- Check within 5-6 minutes and turn parval by stirring carefully.
- When done, add excess stuffing masala and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Remove from stove and shift it to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chopped green coriander and serve with hot paratha or puri.
Recipe courtesy of Kusum Sharma