• 1 packet bread mix
• 200 ml. warm water
• 1 Egg
• 16 Raisins
- Put bread mix in a large bowl and mix in the warm water.
- Stir well until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Shake some flour on to a clean work surface and knead until dough is smooth (about 5 mins).
- Cut into 8 pieces and roll into balls.
- Place evenly on a lightly greased tray and leave in a warm place to rise until double in size.
- Brush rolls with beaten egg.
- Using scissors snip each roll on the top a few times to make hedge-hog spikes.
- Push two raisins into one end to make eyes.
- Cook on the middle shelf of the oven at 230 degrees C.(for 15 mins) or until rolls are golden brown.