• 1 cup – macaroni Pasta
• 1 cup – mixed vegetables (broccoli, corn, carrot)
• 1/4 cup – Capsicum
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
• 1.25 cups – Tomato sauce
• 3/4 cup – white sauce
• Salt as needed
• 1 tsp – grated cheese.
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions given on the packet – adding a little salt and a tsp of oil to this.
- Chop the vegetables as desired.
- When the pasta is cooked, switch off the flame and, before draining the water, add the chopped vegetables and keep it covered for 2 minutes.
- Now drain the water and add a tsp of oil and toss this nicely.
- In a pan, add oil and add the finely chopped capsicums to this and saute for few minutes, after adding a pinch of salt to this.
- Now add the tomato sauce and white sauce and mix well.
- Let this boil for 2 minutes and add the cooked pasta and vegetables. Mix well.
- Switch off the flame in 2 minutes. Add the grated cheese and serve hot.
- Recipe and image courtesy: Jeyashris Kitchen