|Fried Zucchini Pasta|
|What is it?|
|Fresh and light pasta with fried Zucchini (tori in Hindi) and cheese|
|2 1/4 cups dried pasta of your choice (preferably bow tie pasta)|
4-5 small fresh zucchini (tori), sliced
2 large garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
|1. Boil pasta in lightly salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Drain and keep aside. Reserve some drained pasta water for later use.|
2. Fry zucchini in olive oil until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Fry garlic in the same oil until it turns light golden brown.
4. Now add boiled pasta and mix fried zucchini in it.
5. Stir well over medium heat.
6. Season with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
7. Remove from heat and add chopped parsley and half the cheese. Mix well.
8. Garnish with rest of the cheese and serve hot.
|Fried Zucchini Pasta .253.|