|1. Wash methi, drain and press out excess water. Keep aside.|
2. Grind onion, green chilli and ginger to a thick paste and keep aside.
3. Heat butter or ghee in a kadhai, add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
4. Add onion paste and stir fry until oil separates.
5. Add cashewnut paste, mawa and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add garam masala, black pepper powder, peas, methi leaves and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Add salt and sugar.
7. Reduce the heat to low, add cream and mix well. Turn off the heat.
8. Garnish with crushed paneer and serve hot.