|1. Blanch tomatoes, skin will start coming out once the tomatoes are blanched.|
Drain, remove the skin and place whole tomatoes in a baking dish.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
3. Add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add oregano herb, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove from heat and pour the sauce over the tomatoes.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese and bake the tomatoes for 10-15 minutes in the oven or until cheese melts and turns light brown.