|What is it?|
|Delicious snack made with crispy vegetable balls in hot and spicy sauce|
|For Crispy Balls|
2 cup mixed vegetable (grated cauliflower, finely chopped cabbage
, grated carrots, finely chopped capsicum, finely chopped spring onions
, finely chopped mushrooms, finely chopped french beans
, sweet corn kernels)
8 tablespoon maida (plain flour)
4 tablespoon cornflour
1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoon chilli powder
Water as required
Oil for deep frying
Salt to taste
1/2 cup chopped spring onions
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
3 tablespoon soya sauce
2 tablespoon vinegar
2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
2 teaspoon cornflour (dissolved in 4 teaspoon water)
1 teaspoon pepper powder
Chopped spring onions for garnishing
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
|1. Mix all the ingredients for the crispy ball in a big bowl, into a thick batter.|
2. Heat oil in a kadhai or pan, and deep fry small-medium sized round dumplings until golden brown.
3. Heat oil in a pan, stir fry ginger garlic paste for a minute.
4. Stir in the spring onions and fry for another minute over high heat.
5. Lower the heat, add ajinomotto, soya sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, pepper powder and salt.
6. Stir in the cornflour dissolved in water and continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
7. Just before serving, add the crispy balls into the sauce and mix well.
8. Garnish with some chopped spring onion.
9. Serve immediately.
|Serve as a Starter|
|Crispy Chinese .212.||