|1. Break eggs into a wide shallow bowl. Mix in chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, garlic paste, coriander, salt and black pepper powder. |
2. Beat together until well blended.
3. Melt butter in a nonstick pan or griddle.
4. Drop the bread slices, one at a time, into the batter, letting slices soak up egg mixture for a few seconds on each side. (Soak/coat only as many slices as you will be cooking at one time)
5. Place coated slices of bread onto the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side.
6. Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the slices.
7. Serve hot.