• 1 cup – cashew
• 2 cups – Sugar
• 1/4 cup – Milk
• 1/4 cup – Ghee
• Few strands of Saffron
- Soak the cashew in cold water for about 2 hours. Grind it fine to smooth paste.
- Now soak the saffron in milk and set aside.
- Take heavy bottom vessel. Put the cashew paste, sugar and ghee.
- Keep stirring continuously on low heat for about 10 min.
- Now lower flame to medium and keep stirring till cashew cake separates from ends of the vessel.
- Pour saffron and milk, and mix it well.
- Pour mixture into a greased plate, and cut into diamond shapes when warm.
- Store it in airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Rani