• 12 slices bread
• 100g – Butter
• 8 Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
• 6 cubes cheese (grated)
• 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
• 3 Green chillies (finely chopped)
• 1.5 tsp – Red Chilli powder (or as per taste)
• 1 tsp – Sugar
• salt to taste
- Mix together mashed potatoes, cheese, coriander leaves, green chillies, red chilli powder, sugar, and salt.
- In the centre, butter the bread slices.
- Preheat an equity toaster.
- Place one buttered slice in the toaster with the buttered side down.
- Place two heaped tablespoon of the potato-cheese mixture on it.
- Place another buttered bread slice on it, with the buttered side facing the top of the equity.
- Toast till it is golden brown and a little crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Anitha Raheja