• 500 g – maida/processed flour
• 250 g – minced meat/kheema
• Lemon juice
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• chopped, Mint and Coriander leaves
• 1 finely chopped Green chilli
• 1 to 2 tsp – Curd
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 4 to 5 tbsp – melted Ghee
- In a wok, heat oil and add kheema/minced meat
- Cook for a while and add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, chopped mint and coriander leaves and green chillies finely chopped.
- Cook the meat until tender.
- Add lemon juice to it and cool it down.
- Take a bowl and mix maida, ghee and curd and a pinch of salt
- Ensure that soft dough is formed.
- Keep it covered with a moist cloth for about 1/2 an hour.
- For the Lukhmi:
- Make a medium-sized ball of the dough and roll into an elongated puri.
- Apply water on the sides and in the middle
- Place the meat mince or cooked kheema on one side of the puri and cover it with the other side and seal.
- Once done, take a knife and cut along the middle in a way such that it forms a small square purse shape (if required you can cut the sides and seal with water).
- Seal well with water.
- In a wok, heat oil and deep fry. Serve with mint chutney
Recipe courtesy of prerna