• 50g – Amul cheese, grated
• 2.5 cups – Rice, soaked for 5-6 hours
• 1 cup – Urad dal, soaked for 5-6 hours
• 1 – Onion, chopped
• Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
• 3-4 – Green chillies, chopped
• 1/2 tsp – Salt
• Oil for frying
- Grind rice and dal to a fine smooth paste.
- Add salt to rice and dal paste and leave covered for about 8 hours.
- Grease a flat tawa very lightly.
- Pour a ladleful of batter on the tava and spread it quickly with the back of the ladle.
- Pour a little oil on the sides and cover for a few seconds.
- Uncover and add a tablespoon of grated amul cheese, a few bits of green chillies, onion and fresh coriander.
- Fold over and serve at once.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi