- Wash the Brains well and remove the skin.
- Boil with a little water in a pan for 3 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside to cool.
- When quite cold, break into small pieces and mix with the salt, pepper, mint, soaked bread and the egg yolk.
- Divide and shape into cutlets.
- Dip each cutlet in the egg whites and coat with breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Heat the oil on a flat pan and shallow fry the cutlets on low heat till brown on both sides.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White