• 3/4 cup – besan
• 1/4 cup – Maida
• 2.5 cups – Sugar
• 1/2 cup – Ghee
• ?? tsp – Saffron
• 1 tsp – Cardamom powder
• Chopped nuts to garnish
- In a kadai, heat ghee. Mix the besan and maida and add to the ghee.
- Roast on a low flame till the colour changes and an aroma comes.
- Remove from flame.
- Make sugar syrup of 1 string consistency in a large heavy bottom pan.
- Remove immediately and add the roasted flour along with cardamom powder.
- Stir and mix well for a few minutes
- Transfer to a greased plate, and cut into pieces.
- Recipe courtesy: Jaisruchi
Recipe courtesy of Jaishree S