• 50 g – Rice vermicelli discs
• 2 tsp – finely chopped coriander
• 2 tsp – shredded Onion
• 1/4 tsp – black pepper powder
• salt – to taste
• oil – to fry
- Place the rice vermicelli discs in a bowl of boiling water and cook it covered it for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain excess water and pat dry with paper towel and transfer it to a big bowl.
- Now, add the rest of the ingredients into it and mix well.
- Heat 2 tsps oil in a heavy-bottomed pan and shallow fry the vermicelli discs.
- Press gently with a flat spatula and cook them till they are golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Follow the same process for all the discs.
- To serve:
- Place smoked vegetables or an asian style vegetable in a serving plate and serve these pancakes on top of it.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court