Atte Ki Pinni is a famous Indian sweet. It is very unique traditional Punjabi sweet. Generally, it is made during festival like Diwali Celebration and also it is made during season of winter in every Punjabi house. It tastes completely different from traditional laddoos but it tastes heavenly good. It is also really good for the health too. Follow the simple recipe for this delicious pinni.
– 1 cup wheat flour
– 1 cup ghee
– 1 cup sugar powder
– 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
– Some cinnamon powder
– 1/4 cup cashew nuts
How To Cook?
1. Heat the ghee in a skillet. Once heated add wheat flour and keep roasting it till it gets a brown in color.
2. Turn off the heat and remove from the pan and allow it to cool.
3. While it is warm mix in the sugar powder and cinnamon. Then make small sized laddoo.
4. Decorate each laddoo with cashew nuts. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 1-2 Persons