• semolina – 2 cups
• Sugar – 1 cup
• Ghee – 2 tsp
• Small Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
• Grated Coconut – 1 whole
• Moulds of any shape (a leaf is a traditional shape)
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add semolina and fry it till it turns light brown.
- Keep it aside.
- Make 1 string sugar syrup and add cardamom powder to it.
- Heat up the pan again and add coconut and the sugar syrup.
- Mix all the ingredients and stir till it starts forming lumps.
- Let the mixture cool down completely, then pour it into moulds.
- Chill for few hours and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Raka