• 4 pieces – fish fillet
• 1 bunch – fresh coriander
• 8 – green chillies, optional
• 2 – lemons, juiced
• 10 Cloves – Garlic
• 4 tbsp – oil
- Marinate the fish with lemon and salt for an hour or two.
- Blend all the remaining ingredients – except oil.
- Wash the fish and place on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Brush some oil on it.
- Coat the fish with the blended mixture (reserving some). You can also sprinkle some salt and lemon juice.
- Close the foil, leaving a small opening on top.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200 degree C.
- Bake on the lower shelf for 15-20 minutes.
- When the fish is done, coat with some more of the ground mixture and place beneath the grill for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with chips or mashed potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Neesha Shabir