• 1 cup – dried apricots, halved
• 1 cup – seedless Raisins
• 1/2 cup – mixed blanched nuts (equal amounts of almonds, walnuts, Pine Nuts and Pistachio nuts)
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 2 cups – water
• 1/2 tbsp – rose water
• 1.5 tbsp – Orange blossom water
- Place water in a glass container, add sugar and stir.
- Put the concoction in the microwave at HIGH for 3 mins to dissolve.
- Cut the apricot halves into 4 and rinse, also rinse the raisins.
- Add the cut apricot and raisins into the mixture. Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 mins. Meanwhile, cut the almonds in half, and the walnuts into medium size pieces.
- Set the nut mixture aside.
- Remove the fruit from the microwave oven and allow to cool.
- Add the orange blossom and rose water to the mixture.
- Stir gently and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.