• 500 g – plain Yoghurt
• 1 tin – condensed Milk
• 1/2 cup – toasted Cashew nuts
• 1/2 – dry fruits or Aam papad
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- Combine condensed milk and dahi. Pour into a glass or ceramic baking dish or individual ramekins.
- In a larger, deep – rimmed tray set these and pour boiling water into the outer container to come halfway up the side of the inner ones.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, or till a skewer comes out clean.
- Sprinkle some nuts and fruits over the top.
- Let it cool for some time. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Aarthi