• 15 – Bhindi
• 1 tsp- Dhania powder
• 1 tsp- Jeera powder
• 1 tsp- Chilli power (red)
• 1 tsp- Garam Masala (preferably Everest)
• 1 tsp- Sugar,
• 1/2 tsp- Turmeric powder
• 1 – big onion, finely chopped
• Salt to taste
• 2tbsp- Oil
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai. Cut the Bhindi in to four slits without breaking the bhindi.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together to make a filling for bhindi.
- Add a small quantity of each mixture of filling in each bhindi and fry it in oil till it becomes stiff and the bhindi colour turns almost fried.
Recipe courtesy of Sudha Rao