• 1 cup – Yoghurt
• 4 to 5 – Green chillies
• 1/2 cup – grated Coconut
• 1/4 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/4 tsp – Methi seeds
• Curry leaves
• Salt to taste
• Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds and Coriander leaves for seasoning
- Take the yogurt in a container and add a little water and make it into a uniform paste.
- Add methi seeds, turmeric powder, salt and keep it aside.
- Grind coconut, cumin seeds and green chillies in a blender and make a paste.
- Add the paste to the yogurt.
- Heat on stove for a little while until a nice foam forms.
- Take off heat.
- Season it with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi