• 1 Kg – of Mutton, cut in length, around 1 inch in breadth.
• 250 gm – of Onion paste
• 1- small pod of Garlic paste
• 20 gm – of Ginger paste
• 1 tbsp – of Black Pepper powder
• 25 gm – Raw papaya paste
• Chilli Powder and Salt to taste
• 1/4 tsp – Saffron color
• 3 tsp – raw Mustard oil
- Mix all the ingredients and keep it marinated for half an hour. Set in the skewers and roast in an oven at suitable roasting temperature untill the water dries and the kababs are well browned.
- Take out of the skewers and garnish with onion slices and green chillies. Normally this dish is prepared on the burning charcoal but it is no
Recipe courtesy of Yasmin