• 1 bunch – Methi (fenugreek leaves)
• Tamarind – Lemon size
• 10 – Red Chillies
• 25 ml – sesame oil
• 1/2 tbsp – Urad Dal
• 1/2 tbsp – Mustard Seeds
• Salt to taste
- Grind the methi leaves and keep aside.
- Grind tamarind, red chillies and salt together. Then add methi paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and urad dal and then add the ground chutney into the pan.
- Stir continuously till the chutney thickens and is brownish in colour.
- Tastes good with curd rice.
Recipe courtesy of Kuniyil