• 4 – medium-sized Brinjals
• 2 tsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 2 tsp – Red Chilli powder or to taste
• A pinch of Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp – oil for frying
- Wash and slice the brinjal into a round shape.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt to the ginger-garlic paste.
- Smear a little paste on both sides of the slices.
- Take care that it is a very thin layer of paste and that both sides are well-coated.
- Heat oil in a pan or a non-stick tawa and arrange the slices around the tawa.
- Shallow fry and cook till both sides are done, turning them over frequently.
- Remove from pan and drain any excess oil on a tissue paper.
Recipe courtesy of vidya