• 350 g – spaghetti
• 3 tbsp – sweet chilli sauce
• 500 g – Broccoli florets
• 1/2 cup – Tomato sauce
• 3 tbsp – Olive oil
• 50 g (grated) – parmesan cheese
• Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling, salted water for 10-12 mins until tender then drain.
- Meanwhile bring 150 ml water to boil in a pan and add broccoli, 2 tbsp chilli sauce and cook till water evaporates.
- Stir remaining chilli sauce, tomato puree, olive oil and parmesan into spaghetti and add in broccoli.
- Cook for 2-3 mins and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: Cooking With Sapana