• 1 cup – chopped Cabbage
• 1/4 cup – Coriander leaves
• 2 – Green chillies
• 1 – Onion
• 1/2 inch piece – Ginger
• 3 Cloves – Garlic
• 1 tbsp – Bengal Gram dal
• Curry leaves
- Cook the chopped cabbage and Bengal gram dal separately and keep aside.
- Grind coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger together into a fine paste without adding water.
- Heat a spoon of oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Then add diced onion and finely chopped garlic and fry till onion turns golden brown.
- Add the cooked cabbage and Bengal gram dal, and saute it for a few minutes.
- Finally, add the ground coriander paste and mix well.
- Serve with ghee rice or curd rice.
- Recipe and image courtesy: 4th sense cooking