• 1 cup – Channa dal
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2 – Zucchini (chopped into small cubes)
• 1 – Onion (chopped)
• 1 – Tomato (big & juicy)
• 1 tsp – Sambar powder
• 1/2 cup – Garam Masala powder
• 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds + Urad Dal
• 1/4 tsp – Asafoetida powder
• 2 – Dry Red Chillies
• A few Curry leaves
- Wash and cook the channa dal and turmeric powder in a pressure cooker up to 3 whistles.
- Heat oil in a kadai, splutter the mustard seeds, urad dal, and asafoetida powder.
- Add the onions, chopped tomatoes, and curry leaves and saute well.
- Now add the cubed zucchinis, and salt and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked dal, garam masala powder, and sambar powder and bring everything to boil.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft and well cooked.
- Serve hot with rice or idlis or rotis.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya