• 1.5 cups – powdered Sugar
• 1/2 cup – Almonds
• 1/2 cup – Cashew nut
• 1/4 cup – condensed Milk
• A few drops – rose water
• Food colour
- Blanch almonds and remove outer skin.
- Powder almonds and cashew nut, and mix with condensed milk.
- Add rose water and powdered sugar to it, and cook in a heavy kadai over slow flame.
- When it becomes thick, remove from fire and knead with almond mix.
- Divide the dough and mix different colours to each portion of the dough.
- Take small quantities of the dough and press into moulds of different shapes.
Recipe courtesy of Kavitha Shankaran