• 1 – small Chicken cooked and the Meat flaked
• 60 g – Cream
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 cup – Milk
• 2 eggs
• 60 g – grated cheese
• 1/4 tsp – chilli sauce
• 1/2 tsp – Vinegar
• 1 tbsp – flour
• 60 g – Butter
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the chicken, remove the meat and cut into small pieces.
- Melt the butter and add the flour, blending well.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly. Then add the onion, chilli sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and the chopped chicken.
- Cook till creamy. Cool. Stir in the cream, cheese and beaten egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased souffle dish and bake in a hot oven (233 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- The souffle should rise and be firm, but light to the touch.
- Serve immediately.