• 200 g – dark chocolate
• 100 g – double Cream
• 2 tbsp – rum, optional
• 2 tbsp – almonds, chopped
• 2 tbsp – walnuts, chopped
• 1/2 cup – Raisins
• desiccated Coconut to coat
- Chop the chocolate into 1 cm pieces.
- Heat the cream in a thick sauce pan till it begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the chocolate. Stir till the chocolate melts completely. Add rum, if using.
- Cool the mixture and pour in a bowl. Keep in refrigerator till it is like affirm paste. (Do not let it set)
- Mix in the nuts and raisins. Take small lumps of this mixture and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Shape into balls and place in small paper cups. Store in refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Chandra Bhat