• 1 cup (200g) – all purpose flour/maida
• 10 tbsp – powdered Sugar
• 1 tsp – cooking soda
• 9 tbsp – oil
• 10 tbsp – Milk
• 1 tsp – vanilla essence
• 100g – cooking chocolate
- Sieve all purpose flour, cooking soda, and powdered sugar together into a bowl.
- Add milk, oil, and vanilla essence and whisk to bring together.
- The cake batter should be lump-free and in dropping consistency.
- Shave the cooking chocolate with a grater.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F or 190 deg C. Line the muffin tray with liners.
- Fill muffin cups with cake batter up to 1/2 the height, and now carefully place a spoon of chocolate shavings on top of the batter, just covering the centre and not the sides.
- Drop in a few spoons of cake batter on top to cover the chocolate layer.
- Bake it for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 deg F or 190 deg C.
- Recipe courtesy: 4th sense cooking