• 15 to 20 springs – Cilantro
• handful – fresh Mint leaves (no stalks)
• 1 cup – yogurt/curd, well beaten
• 1/2 tsp – roasted cumin powder
• 1/4 tsp – chaat masala
• Green chilli
- Grind the cilantro, mint leaves, and green chilli into a paste with a couple of teaspoons of yogurt.
- Add the cilantro, mint, and green chilli paste to the well-beaten yogurt.
- Add the roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, and salt to it.
- Mix it well. Let it cool and then serve it with biryani or any other dish.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi