• 1/2 kg – boneless Mutton
• 2 tbsp – Ghee or oil
• 1/2 cup – onion, finely chopped
• 2 tsp – garlic, minced
• 2 tsp – ginger, minced
• 2 tsp – green chillies, chopped
• 1 tsp – chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• salt to taste
- Cook mutton with 1/2 tsp salt and few pepper corns till it is 1/2 cooked. Strain and reserve the stock.
- Pick out the mutton pieces and cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Heat the Ghee or oil in a Kadai.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and green chllies. Fry till onion is light brown.
- Add all the powders, sprinkle with little mutton stock. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the mutton and sprinkle with little stock.
- Cook and stir till the mutton is soft and well browned.
- Serve hot wrapped in Rumali Roti with onion salad, accompanied by mint Chutney. (if Rumali Rotis are not available, serve with soft Phulkas)