• 1 cup – Cauliflower florets
• 1 – Small carrot, chopped
• 1 – Onion, chopped
• 4 – Garlic flakes, chopped finely
• 2 tsp -Corn flour
• 1 cup- Milk
• 2 tsp – Grated cheese
• Salt- to taste
• Pepper- 1/4 tsp
• Butter/olive oil.
- Heat butter/olive oil in a pan and saute the chopped garlic until brown. Then add the chopped onions and saute until pink.
- Now add the cauliflower florets along with the carrots and saute for 2 mins.
- Add 2 cups of water, cover the pan and let it cook until tender.
- Then let it cool.
- Now strain the water and grind the vegetables in a blender and filter it.
- Add this filtered puree to the pan.
- Meanwhile mix corn flour in the milk, along with salt.
- When the puree starts Boiled, add the corn flour -milk mix and stir gently.
- Let it boil.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle some pepper and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Aruna