• 500 g – boneless Chicken
• 2 tsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 4 – green chillies, ground to a paste
• 1 cup – cream, fresh or tinned
• 3 tbsp – Butter
• 2 tsp – Vinegar
• salt to taste
- Wash the chicken well.
- Mix all the ingredients and marinate the chicken in it for an hour.
- Grease an oven-safe dish and transfer the marinated chicken to it.
- Grill in a moderate oven for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked and slightly brown.
- The chicken kebabs should be slightly juicy, not dry. Serve hot with onion rings.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White