• 2 tbsp grated cheese
• 1/2 cup Milk
• 2 small onion, finely chopped
• 2 green chillies, chopped fine
• 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
• 8 bread slices
• 1 tbsp finely chopped Coriander leaves
• oil for deep frying
• salt to taste
- Mix the milk, grated cheese, chopped onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture on to each bread slice and roll it tight.
- Heat the oil for deep frying on high flame.
- Drop in the rolls slowly.
- Reduce the heat and fry on medium flame stirring frequently till the rolls are crisp and light brown in colour.
- Drain on a paper towel.
Recipe courtesy of Binita Chettri