• 14 oz – pitted Dates
• 7 oz – condensed Milk
• Milk powder – 3 tsp
• 1/2 stick – Butter
• Coconut powder
• Grated Almonds and Pista
- Melt butter on slow flame and add dates. Keep stirring until it blends well and turns soft.
- Then add condensed milk, milk powder, grated almonds and pista.
- Mix well along with dates in slow flame.
- Take the date mixture and make rolls.
- After rolling sprinkle coconut powder on the rolls.
- Keep in the freezer section for 1 hour.
- Your date roll is ready.
Recipe courtesy of Chennasri