• 2 – Bananas
• 1/2 Cup – Channa powder
• 250 ml – cooking oil
• 1 tbsp – chilli powder
• 250 ml – Honey
• Salt to taste
- Make baji paste from channa powder, chilli powder, salt and water.
- Cut the bananas in slightly thick slices and shallow fry them in 2-3 tbsp of oil. Allow them to turn brown and put them aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, dip the fried banana slices in the baji paste and put them in boiling oil.
- Allow them to fry till they turn reddish brown and take them out.
- This can be served with honey.
Recipe courtesy of Patchai