• 2 cups – Maida
• 1 tbsp – Bengal Gram flour
• 1 – small Banana
• 1 tsp – baking soda
• 1 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 cup – Butter milk
• 1 tsp – table salt
• Oil for frying
- Sieve maida and Bengal gram flour separately. Keep aside.
- Peel banana and mash it with curd, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- First, add Bengal gram flour and then add maida so as to equalize the curd.
- Knead well and make a lump of the dough.
- Apply 2 tsp of oil to it and keep under cover for 4-5 hours.
- Then shape portions of the dough into big lime size balls. Flatten them into small thick rounds.
- Deep fry them in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce or ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Ritu