• 1 cup – jowar
• 3/4 cup – Brown sugar (powdered)
• 1 tsp – Coconut
• 4-5 – cashew (powdered along with sugar), optional
• 3 tsp – Ghee
• 3-4 tsp – warm Milk, approximately (to make laddu) or use Ghee if preferred instead of Milk
• 1/4 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 2 tsp – chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry jowar till nice aroma comes.
- Powder sugar along with coconut and cashew.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped nuts to jowar flour and mix with powdered brown sugar.
- Add warm milk or ghee little by little and cook till it all gathers together.
- Cool a little and make lemon sized balls (laddus).
Recipe courtesy of ambika