• 1/2 kg – Meat
• 3 tsp – fresh, ground, pepper
• 1 tsp – chopped, Ginger
• 3 – onions, sliced finely
• 3 tbsp – oil
• 3 tbsps Coconut paste
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 1 tsp cumin powder
- Marinate the meat with all the above ingredients except the oil and keep aside for about one hour.
- Heat oil in a suitable pan and add the marinated meat.
- Cook on high heat for about 5 minutes mixing occasionally.
- Add 2 cups of water and the potatoes and mix well.
- Cover the pan and simmer on low heat till the meat is tender and the gravy is thick.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White